To my close ones, incidents of me falling down is pretty much as frequent as rain.
Over the recent years, I have been hitting on small injuries here and there all over my body. And, it is not funny anymore. :( Let me list it out and you'll get what I mean.
- Mid '07 - Fell down the school stairs after playing a game of bollywood with Mr.V. (Bollywood: The act of pulling each other left and right repeatedly as a form of flirtatious communication manner). Tore ligament/tendon on the right ankle but that's how Mr.V and I started off our romance, I guess. Right ankle is still loose until today, making me feel wobbly on heels sometimes. Not cool.
- End '07 - Fell down on my knees in Coach, Pavilion KL after missing a two-steps mini stairs. Decorated both knees and legs with blue/black patches. One of the first few outings with Mr.V's family - still not cool man, not cool.
- Early '08 - Slipped on a wet surfaced floor and fell down outside Tracy's home and rolled down her car porch hitting my head on her dad's car tires.
*Managed to survive the jinx until '10... or I just couldn't remember*
- Mid '10 - Drank Jagerbomb shots for Sheena's birthday over at Republic and got blinded for a while on the way to the bathroom. Black stage magically appeared in the middle of the dark room, so I tripped and fell, again. Scrapped my knees and had a green lotus flower growing bigger and bigger for 2 weeks.
- Mid '11 - Went to Philip Island, Australia in the night to see penguins come up shore. Got too excited after seeing one or two penguins, I tried moving to lower seats to get a clearer view and tripped over the seats and ambushed a poor girl right in front of me. Knees and left ankle got busted while my palms were scrapped.
- Mid August '11 - Missed a step on the stairs outside Belle Boutique after its event launch. Back and knees were bruised pretty badly and I had to move as slow as a turtle when I walk or even sit. UPDATE: Oh, and I tore my muscle on..... wait for it....... my THUMB. =.=
Yup, even the small muscles can't be safe.
|Thumbs up.... NOT. :(|
And boy, you don't know how bad it is to not be able to use your thumb! So hard to text, drive, wash anything or even eat when it is casted!
Thumbs up to those who can still use it freely... :(
UPDATE (30/9/11): Just.fell.down.again.at.a.mini.drain. HOMAHGAWD!! =.=